|CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (Transfers and Excursions)
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers
booking with www.excursionandtransfer.com:
1. Payment is required at the time of booking.
www.excursionandtransfer.com will then produce written
confirmation of the details regarding the booking, either by
email or fax. Such payment is strictly non-refundable except
in circumstances where www.excursionandtransfer.com, due to
causes beyond its control, cancels or, at its absolute
discretion, agrees to cancel the booking.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking
is subject to, and the client accepts,
www.excursionandtransfer.com 's Terms and Conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same
booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed
to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both
or all members of the party and accepts these booking
conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Where www.excursionandtransfer.com book for travel
on services provided by operators other than
www.excursionandtransfer.com we do so as agents for the
operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will
apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our
5. The confirmation fax or email is your ticket. This
must be presented to the www.excursionandtransfer.com driver
or www.excursionandtransfer.com representative for both the
outward and return trip.
6. In the case of a missed flight forcing you to miss
your transfer. www.excursionandtransfer.com will ask you to
fill in a declaration for your travel insurance for the cost
of your new transfer. The extra charge can and may be waived
at the discretion of www.excursionandtransfer.com.
7. The destination and pickup addresses on your
ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and
picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other
details, this must be done by telephone or mail directly
with www.excursionandtransfer.com central reservations 3
days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a
booking will be subject to an administration charge of 10
8. Where a private transfer has been booked and the
flight is delayed up to ninety minutes from the flight's
scheduled arrival, the www.excursionandtransfer.com vehicle
will wait for the client at no charge. After this time the
client will be liable for a waiting charge of 35 Euros for
each additional hour or part thereof. This charge must be
settled prior to the vehicle's departure.
9. Where a shared transfer has been booked and the
flight is delayed by more than one hour from the flight's
scheduled arrival, the client will be transferred by
www.excursionandtransfer.com to the next available transfer.
10. Customers must cancel the ticket by mail or fax.
Cancellations must be made at least 2 days before the time
of travel. In the event of a cancellation by the Customer,
www.excursionandtransfer.com, at its absolute discretion,
may refund the money subject to a deduction of 10 Euros per
passenger administrative charge. Upon cancellation the
Customer will be given a cancellation number. This number
must be quoted in future correspondence with
11. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the
owner's name and destination address.
12. Customers are limited to two items of luggage
including a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be
declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client
having excess luggage, www.excursionandtransfer.com reserve
the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to
transport the items.
13. www.excursionandtransfer.com reserves the right
(and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to
carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of
alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to
pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other
14. Passengers are not allowed to take to our
vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming
them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
15. Smoking is not permitted in
16. www.excursionandtransfer.com will use every
reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on
time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its
destination on time. www.excursionandtransfer.com will not
incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due
to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for
passenger and third party claims, as required under Italian
law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers'
property is carried entirely at their own risk and no
responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers
are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
17. www.excursionandtransfer.com will endeavour to
carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and
inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the
confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our
control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility.
The following are examples of circumstances which are not
within our control:
* accidents causing delays to the vehicle
* restricted vehicular access
* exceptional or severe weather conditions
* compliance with requests of the police
* deaths and accidents on the road
* vandalism and terrorism
* unforeseen traffic delays
* industrial action by third parties
* problems caused by other customers
* the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or
* other circumstances affecting passenger safety
18. If www.excursionandtransfer.com fail for any
reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their
confirmed destination, www.excursionandtransfer.com will
provide suitable transport such as another coach, train,
private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by
www.excursionandtransfer.com for the costs of an alternative
means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their
ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of
getting to that destination by taxi.
19. www.excursionandtransfer.com shall only be liable
for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses
arising directly out of a breach in contract. In such cases
our liability shall be limited to 1300 Euros per passenger.
20. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory
21. Italian Law will govern these conditions in all